[AccessD] My Comments

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Feb 20 07:29:41 CST 2012

LOL, I think you have been answered many times by many people saying it is best to keep the answers
on list.  It is not just my opinion.  If you have a specific reason for answering off list, to
answer a personal question or something, then fine.

This list is terrific, and I keep hanging around for that very reason.  But I am (luckily) very
busy.  From what I am seeing there are many who aren't.  I scan threads that I could answer and just
hit delete.  Someone else can answer.  I see very few where there is no answer at all.

As I said, if there is a thread where I have unique knowledge then I am there, fire away, I will
pipe up.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away