[AccessD] My Comments

Tony Septav TSeptav at uniserve.com
Sun Feb 19 15:06:55 CST 2012

Hey John
Over the years you haven't changed.
LOL. An answer to a question is better than nothing..............
Someone needed help and they got a response that wasn't forth coming.
For heavens sake lets not mix apples and oranges I am not responding to
everyone "off-line". This list is terrific, with individuals that absolutely
"blow me away" in their knowledge of Access (and I know this response  will
p... you off, I have seen it so many times in the past). You are a generous
person in providing your views and solutions, but sometimes you just miss
the point.

Tony Septav
Nanaimo, BC
Canada