[AccessD] Report Footer on Last Page of Group

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jan 4 04:16:25 CST 2012

Hi David

Perhaps you could use the page footer, and from the business group header set the height of the footer to zero and at the business group footer set it to what it should be.

/gustav

>>> newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz 04-01-2012 04:18 >>>
I have a report that creates invoices.  When the report is run it
includes invoices for several businesses.  At the bottom of each
business invoice is about 1/3 of a page of "footer" text.  Most of
the invoices fit onto one page.  My problem is when the invoices
spill over onto more than 1 page.

If I put the "footer" text into the footer section for the business
then they appear at the end of the businesses invoice but may not be
at the bottom of the last page.

If I put the "footer" text into the page footer section then it
appears at the bottom of each page but also on the pages where there
might be more than one page for a business.  Because the "footer"
text takes up so much space I do not just want to hide the fields if
it is not on the last page for a business because this will leave a
large amount of blank space on the pages before the last one.

How can I use the space that would be taken up by the footer if I put
it into the page footer section, or alternatively, how can I put it
at the bottom of the last page of each invoice if I put it in the
Business footer section?

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd