[AccessD] OT: Prevent outlook from receiving email

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Jan 9 12:45:07 CST 2012

In Outlook there's a list box under Send/Receive and one of the options is
Send All.  Won't do any receiving.

Also, in my Outlook if I send an email it won't do receive but I have it set
not to retrieve automatically. When I want my email I send for it.  I found
that automatically receiving was too intrusive - interrupted my too much.

Rocky