[AccessD] OT: Prevent outlook from receiving email

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Mon Jan 9 12:49:25 CST 2012

Further digging around...

Tools|Options|Mail Setup Tab

Then click Send/Receive button. Select the account and click the 'Edit' button. The resulting Send/Receive Settings dialog has a check box labeled "Receive mail items".

Clearing that should do the trick.

Now as to where that option might be hidden in in Outlook 2010, I'll leave that to you to discover. :-)

Lambert