[AccessD] Burn-out

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Mon Jan 30 15:27:36 CST 2012

Thanks for all of this wisdom....greatly appreciated.
Here's a story: Back in early November, our gas grille died of rust and I
desperately tried to get one on Craigslist....
mainly because I felt I wasn't going to have the time to put a new one
together.

I couldn't find a decent used one to save my soul....so I went to Lowes and
got a new one for just a little more than what people wanted for their used
grilles.
Last nite we had steak....cooked on a chincy electric grill.....the new gas
grille from Lowes is still in the box....unopened and unassembled from
November !
I do have plans to hire someone to assemble it...when he gets free.

It's been 24x7 since November. In mid-March, it goes to 0x0....I've had
little to no inquiries or calls in the past 3 months....and the contracting
market's about to get much worse.
My autobiography title: "Zero to 100 and Back to Zero Again"....my life as
an IT contractor.
What a wild and crazy ride.