[AccessD] Svar: What to do? (was: Just Another Old Boys Club)

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Wed Jul 11 18:18:05 CDT 2012

Agreed.  I get a bit puzzled myself - there are two markets for sure.  The consumer /domestic market where most folks want something 'that just works', don't care less about looking under the hood and really only use their devices for consuming media, services or information.  For these people the iPad / Windows 8 solution should be magic.  However for Business or those who develop or produce stuff off their systems this obsession with full sized apps, touch screens and swiping around to make things move really does seem a good solution....