[AccessD] Svar: What to do? (was: Just Another Old Boys Club)

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Thu Jul 12 21:50:52 CDT 2012

Windows 7 Phone:
Sorry, nothing but the same...bugs, bugs, bugs.
Incredibly, after 1 year of waiting...and I FINALLY got a notice to update
my Win 7 Phone OS.
45 minutes later....it was still running.
Next day: a new notice to upgrade appeared (again) !!!
Apparently, the update process has bugs.

My huge miff: the Voice recognition dictionary has missed common words...
So when I try to text message via my super high tech noise cancelling
Bluetooth earpiece and headset....
It fails to understand: "I am here". "Here" is not in the dictionary or not
available in that context,
so it produces garbage on the screen.
Very frustrating...and even dangerous in a car.

Oh, BTW: that's my THIRD Bluetooth earpiece device...all of the others were
garbage.
Welcome to the world of "failed technology".