[AccessD] Security Restriction Problem

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Jul 13 16:42:27 CDT 2012

Rocky,

The Sagekey scripts use an intermediate file called runaccess.exe to open
your actual access file. If you change the extension then runacces.exe.
RunAccess.exe requires the full path to the access runtime that sagekey
scripts install and your file. RunAccess.exe takes care of setting the
registry so access doesn't try to open in your version the next time they
open an access file and other little features that MS so kindly added.

Doug