[AccessD] Access 2013 -- MDB Back Ends Dead?

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sun Jul 22 16:31:38 CDT 2012

Of course I was talking the standard ODBC connection when you connect to an
SQL Server table.

But I don't consider using stored procedures to be classified as "Access".
That's really SQL Server development ;)

I do not question that using stored procs for the inserts could be fast.
However, the implementation is a bit dirty isn't it ?
You have to iterate thru a recordset and pass each column as a parameter, no
?
I'd like to see how everyone has coded their stored procs to do these
inserts.