[AccessD] Access 2013 -- MDB Back Ends Dead?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 22 17:39:55 CDT 2012

Hi Mark:

If you use SPs, you get an immediate performance jump the first-time
through. After that MS SQL compiles and caches the SP and performance boost
is dramatic on subsequent requests.

Creating Insert statements via SP is definitely not for the faint at heart.
A good days work for sure. There is code out there that will automate much
of the drudgery, leaving you to do the clean up and leave an SP that will
catch any insertion-attacks. The good news is once done its done.

Jim