[AccessD] Office 365 Re: You Guys make Me Sick

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Sun Jun 24 20:04:50 CDT 2012

Yeah, I agree with that, but these people's needs are starting from a fairly basic setup and they are not super tech savvy - I agree that O365 is going to get much more useful as they understand what can be done.  We are only scratching at the surface right now, but on the other hand, 'techno' shock is a real issue here.  Gotta take it one step at a time and not overwhelm them with info, options and choices.  Once they are all relaxed and comfy with Outlook, sharing stuff online etc, I will start to introduce some new concepts for them that I think will be useful for them.  Very early days, but already it has been a good process to date.  Slow, but good.

: )
Cheers
Darryl