[AccessD] Office 365 Re: You Guys make Me Sick

Robert Stewart rls at WeBeDb.com
Mon Jun 25 08:11:18 CDT 2012

SSIS is very powerful.  It is generally used as an ETL (Extract,
Transform, and Load) tool.
But, you can also move entire databases with it between servers.  You
can run SQL scripts.
Really, you can do just about anything you can do from T-SQL with
it.  So, the limitations
are your imagination.

At 04:07 AM 6/25/2012, you wrote:
> > I've experienced the same thing. Both as the interviewers and
> > interviewees.
> >
> > I've used SSIS and DTS for import processes.
> >
> > I've been asked if I've used it for anything else.
> >
> > What other reasons are there to use it?
> >
> > There hasn't been a need for me to do something in a different manner.

Robert L. Stewart
www.WeBeDb.com
www.DBGUIDesign.com
www.RLStewartPhotography.com