[AccessD] Cheap windows

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sat Jun 30 14:59:58 CDT 2012

I know you have your reasons, but I still find it somewhat amusing that anyone should feel that picking up a crippled version of their operating system for $29.99 is a great deal when you can have a full, server and desktop grade operating system for completely free. There's even a variety of them to choose from. I suppose you could even migrate your application code to Mono C#, since it's just backend code. You could even code it in whatever you like (python for instance).

I know you are sticking with what you are familiar with and thats fair enough, it's just the principle of the matter that is amusing.

Best regards,
Hans-Christian Andersen