[AccessD] Data extraction advice

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:59:40 CST 2012

I guess I would take the same approach you have been with this -
separate queries for each need. Perhaps some of them could be joined
together for the final result if you wouldn't be mixing granularity so
they can logically fit together. Perhaps you would want to create a
report with sub-reports for the various queries so you could generate
the end results all in one fell swoop.

GK