[AccessD] Need Line drawing code

A.D. Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Thu Mar 8 05:34:31 CST 2012

Charlotte,

    My sample db named Report_TrainControlChart might be of interest. It is in access 2000 file format and is available at Rogers Access Library. Link:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=45

    It demonstrates drawing of a pseudo graph, using report's Line method. Various styles of multiple colored lines (horizontal, vertical, slanted) and shaded circles are covered.

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal