[AccessD] Need Line drawing code

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 00:23:32 CST 2012

Shamil,

The report includes dynamic information.  I can use a horizontal
linecontrol in the detail section to draw lines under each row, since the
fields wind up being different heights and push the line down.  I've found
that in reproducing paper forms or desire results that were dummied up in
Word, the borders simply aren't reliable..  I've used the underlay approach
mentioned in the ExpertsExchange article in the link Jim posted, but all of
that in Access has been at least 5 years ago, so I'm trying to figure out
how to do something I used to do all the time and make Access reports
tapdance the way the client wants.

Charlotte