[AccessD] SubReport in an ADP

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri May 25 20:23:18 CDT 2012

Your problem may be in the data source of the parent report.  If the
subreports are already bound to the stored procedure, then the parent
report should only have a dataset that provides the limited set of customer
numbers to be used in the batch. Put a hidden field in the parent detail
section to contain the customer number for each report and have the
subreport  get the parameter value from the parent.

Charlotte Foust