[AccessD] The downside of Cloud Computing

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sat Nov 3 12:40:40 CDT 2012

That was very wise Jim and "right on". The alternatives were T1 line,
Fractional T3, neither of which the company could afford. The consulting
firm I am contracted with suggested the Comcast Business Service
offering...which was cheap...and very reliable for 2 years running. And then
the storm hit....