[AccessD] Access Services changed in 2013 release

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 9 16:19:45 CST 2012

Hi Mark:

But there you go again thinking like a developer. As a mature company they
have a tendency to view programmer as little more than an abstraction layer.

Their focus is on the Sales staff and consumers and their hope one day is to
remove the requirement for developers all together. Why would they encourage
them? In addition, allowing programmers to create and develop in some OSS
language is totally against their philosophy. Why do you think that MS has
fought so hard to make their browser incompatible?

You have to look to new areas, like Microsoft's new products with
proprietary development languages or new startup type companies that are
looking for external developers to grow their businesses.

Jim