[AccessD] How to Pull Data from an Access Query into Excel with VBA Code in Excel (ADO)

Brad Marks BradM at blackforestltd.com
Sun Nov 25 14:39:47 CST 2012

All,

I have just started to experiment with pulling Access 2007 data into Excel.

I have an test Excel file that uses VBA code to pull the data from the Access table.
This is working nicely.

I would now like to pull data into Excel via the Access query that I have set up.

I simply changed the SQL Statement in the Excel VBA code like this.

strSQL = "SELECT Field1 From Table1;"

strSQL = "SELECT Field1 From Query1;"

When I now run the Excel VBA code no data is returned.

I must be missing something.

Does anyone have an example of how to pull data from an Access query into Excel via VBA code in Excel?

Thanks,
Brad