[AccessD] Need for an Access programmer

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 07:19:33 CST 2012

20% reduction for more hours? That is really a masked premium on the short
term request. I like it but I am a little more direct, I tell one client my
minimum schedule is 16 hrs per week. If they blow me off during the week
they are billed 16 hrs regardless. The way I see it, even if I just use the
downtime to think of improvements or do additional testing of work I
already completed or develop my skills (by participating on a Listserv or
discussion forum e.g. :) I am not idle -and I was "ready to serve".

I can't just pick up the phone and drum up replacement clients like a
dental hygenist during a week in which he/she gets a cancellation or two.

Speaking of which... when is the last time anyone has seen a male dental
hygenist. I am not making any stereotypical observations that is a serious
question, do they exist? I have never seen one and I have been in several
dental offices and seen at least 10, none have been male. Now there is a
decent paying profession as an alternative to Access Programming.

...grabled by smrat phonn as ususl