[AccessD] Who knew?

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Sep 3 14:42:02 CDT 2012

Yea, I have used Firefox for ages, ever since I got on board the "Bad Microsoft world domination"
train for their IE crap.  Firefox has served me well for many years but it sure appears that it is
time to move on.  Browsing needs to be quick and agile, and my browsing experience has been feeling
like a heard of elephants moving across the plains.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it