[AccessD] The List

William Benson vbacreations at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 21:56:12 CDT 2012

I confess I rarely have time anymore to try to answer others' questions. I
get behind in my own work so I havent really got the time. When I do have
the time I dont have the brain power reserves that I used to. But what I
want to say is this:  I know my own heart and if I could I really would
contribute a certain percent of my time to answering questions from the
user community. But increasing some users are becoming more like me:
mostly takers and not givers. Not by choice. Its all we have time or energy
to do. Still I dont blame any member for ignoring my request(s).

Be it known I do truly value this list and when I am feeling better/smarter
or have more time I would contribute more. As for the OT stuff... who
really cares, cant one see pretty quickly something is not relevant or
interesting? All these messages collect in my Outlook and gmail folder and
maybe its a tad painful to wade thru looking for something I think i may
have seen that can help. But.isnt that better than it not having any chance
of being there at all because  all the kind and generous (and in some cases
showy) people attrited?