[AccessD] FW: Ctrl Break

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:18:50 CDT 2012

When they make millions of them, it adds up.

I was going to use the cigarette lighter in cars theory that John beat me
to.

It's also like how car manufacturers are not putting in 8 tracks and
cassette players in cars any more.

Hell, there are some that are not even putting CD decks any more as it is
all usb and/or blue tooth.

(PS, if don't smoke near your keyboard you wont have to worry about it
blowing up :P  )