[AccessD] Not In List Not the Right Solution

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Apr 9 21:03:02 CDT 2013

Thanks.  The not in list occurs in the combo box which is used to select a
name for the form that the combo box is on.  So, can't open the form - it's
already open.

I've used NIL so many times I just copy and paste now, and always works to
add an entry to the combo box.  But this was a bit different.

Don't know why it turned into such a hash, but I did my workaround and that
turned out a skosh more slicker than the NIL approach from the user's side
of the table.