[AccessD] Access 2007 to SQL Server 2008 over the internet(Cross Posted)

Jeff B jeff.developer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 13:05:36 CDT 2013

What I was thinking of doing was to run the Access FE from the users laptop
or desktop and host the data on a SQL Server.  I also have an ASP website
connected to the same data on the SQL Server.

Worst case, I was hoping to demo the entire project to prospective clients;
best case, I was hoping to host the entire project for clients.