[AccessD] Forms liberated

Dan Waters df.waters at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 20:06:54 CDT 2013

Hi John,

You can set the Modal property = True and the Popup property to False.  This
prevents clicking on any form other than the one just opened, without the
form going off-screen.  However, it is then possible to open another form
programmatically which would cover the modal form, thus completely locking
up the application for anyone.  With that in mind ...

HTH,
Dan