[AccessD] Forms liberated

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 10:30:43 CDT 2013

I was under the impression that forms (in fact every access object) were not real "windows" to
Windows but graphics drawings, and that as such they were restricted to be "inside" of the Access
program window (real window to Windows).  I will have to go back and look at Access 2003 behavior to
see if this "liberation" exists in 2003 as well.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it