[AccessD] Future of Windows XP

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 19:12:23 CDT 2013

Darryl,

I've been using Win 8 since March and I love it.  The speed is excellent
and my machine (with a registry tweak, IIRC) automatically loads the
desktop after the start menu.  I've found Win 8 to be stable too.  The
"fuss" is all UI and getting used to not having tidy menus any more.  I
also like Office 2013.

Charlotte