[AccessD] Future of Windows XP

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 04:52:43 CDT 2013

I must confess to the same sin, Charlotte. After a couple of days'
frustration, Icoupld with reading a guide from Packt, I discovered the
magic of the Windows key, and that changed everything. The new laptop I
just recently bought (which came with Win8 installed), with 8GB RAM and 1TB
hard disk, also helped significantly. I spend half my time in Linux, but I
must say that Win8 is a significant leap forward from Win7. Once I learned
that you can drag them tiles into a configuration that suits you, then it
was a game-changer. Now my Start tile-set only remotely resembles the
original setup, and works way more efficiently. I also have a 23" monitor
attached to said laptop, in stretch-mode, and that too is a significant
step forward.

Arthur

Arthur