[AccessD] I just gotta vent

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Dec 13 07:00:17 CST 2013

Hi John

Further to Shamil's comments, I see nothing new here. One record is needed
for the form to be operational, if not an existing then at least a new
record.

If you wish a permanently available Text property, go with Visual Basic
(just kidding) or .Net.
To check which (or if a) control has the focus, use Me.ActiveControl.

And InputMask has always been very "stiff". I think I can count on one hand
the cases where I have used it.

Finally, challenges is what keep you young!

/gustav