[AccessD] I just gotta vent

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:41:18 CST 2013

Jim,

It may take a bit more killing IMO.  I've got a division of a State of
California governmental department that specified an Access database so
they could avoid the problems their parent department encountered (and
presumably still encounter) with a large IT-sanctioned system design.
 These guys wanted to learn from their department's mistakes.

Charlotte