[AccessD] Two Problems Access 2003 32bit

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:04:07 CST 2013

Hi Ed,

I think I can help with your first issue but not the second one....

You want to go into Tools / Options and then to teh Tables/Queries tab
and clear out everyting from the "AutoIndex on Import/Create" box.
These are field prefixes or suffixes that it will try to make indexes
on on imports or new table creations.

An explanation with screen grabs is here...

http://www.fmsinc.com/free/newtips/access/AutoIndex/index.asp

GK