[AccessD] Out of a paper bag

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 07:32:09 CST 2013

http:\\jwcolby.blogspot.com

I have been told that I cannot write my way out of a paper bag.  If we have any English majors /
writers who are interested in Classes and would like to edit my blog to make it more intelligible
please speak up and I will get you set up to work with me on editing the blogs.

This blog will be my contribution to the Access community and making a somewhat 'difficult' subject
(classes / events) more accessible is my sole intention.  That can't happen if my writings are
unintelligible.  ;)  Do not hesitate to make constructive comments about the subject, content or style.

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it