[AccessD] Out of a paper bag

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 08:48:35 CST 2013

I may have been the originator of that description of your literary
prowess. You've come a long way, baby! Even with my keen editor's eye, I
can't see much that warrants change. Keep up the good work.

I don't know if you plan to get to it, but after reading your bit on the
Timer class, I thought that a progress meter would be a useful class. I'm
not sure exactly how it would work, but it would pop up a little screen
with a progress bar that expands to indicate the progress through a task
such as walking a recordset. I chose that example because as you could
discover the set-count initially and then as you process the set you could
call the Increment (or whatever) method to update the progress bar.

Just a thought.

A.