[AccessD] Upcoming blogs - was Re: Tired of this List

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 08:45:03 CST 2013

I'm not familiar with your tools at all.  I use WordPress for my blog and
have been happy with that.  One thing I learned was to work on a piece in
something else (I use EverNote) until it's roughly the shape I want, then
paste the text into a new post.  But I also save that post as a draft until
it's finished.  Do you have that capability, JC?

Charlotte