[AccessD] Upcoming blogs - was Re: Tired of this List

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:30:50 CST 2013

I use Blogspot.com which may belong to Google(?).

  Blogspot has a browser based editor and I use that.  The edited blog is saved as a draft until I
publish it.  The editor sucks, but it mostly works to do what I need.  I could use word or notepad I
suppose to do it offline annd then just paste it in at the last moment.  I use the provided editor
simply because I am trying to get a standard look and feel and there is a very limited set of fonts
with the provided editor.  I could of course just do the formatting at the end after the paste
but... so far I don't. I do edit it as a draft, save it, work on it, polish it, then publish it.  I
can edit it after publishing if I need to.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it