[AccessD] AccessD never changes

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Feb 21 11:27:00 CST 2013

We just need to keep changing the list with the technological times and keep
adding lists to cater to the new stuff.

So years from now when people want to know why AccessD is called that when
there's nothing Access about it, the old codgers can tell them how the thing
started before the internets and Access was the best.

Old programmers never die.  They just decompile.