[AccessD] AccessD never changes

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Sun Feb 24 14:34:06 CST 2013

Re: " The big factor is of course is our willingess to put in unlimited time
and effort. ;-)"

See, the current market for IT contractors makes the above a "killer".
Doctors, Lawyers, Dentists, CPA's must all keep up their credentials....
But then again, they're making $150-$250 per hour.
That makes it a no brainer.
For us for poor suckers under $100/hr, this becomes a questionable activity
economically.
In fact in my area, the agencies are saying anyone making $60/hr with strong
SQL and analytical skills is doing "good".
To me, that's pathetic.
No benefits, no healthcare, no 401k, no nothing.