[AccessD] MESSAGE ON BEHALF OF FEARLESS BOARD MEMBER COLBY

Kenneth Ismert kismert at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 22:51:42 CST 2013

Ladies and gents:

Rarely does a member's reply merit parody, but this one does. Remember
kids, everything in " " is an actual Colby quote!

** BEGIN PARODY **

Board member Colby announced his do nothing agenda to his throngs of change
deniers, "because I don't care."

He continued addressing his adoring crowd on the subject of change: "But I
am not going to do it.  And waiting for me to do it is an automatic death
knell."

One of his followers fairly swooned, saying you can't get less leadership
from a bump on a log.

Colby finished with a rousing summary, indicating his lack of compunction
about his utter apathy: "'I am not Catholic' as I like to tell my wife. I
don't do guilt."

** END PARODY **

Now seriously. I haven't heard a clearer expression of dereliction of duty
from a board officer, ever. Unforced, I must add. By any moral sense, he is
unfit for his office.

Therefore, I call on you, sir, to resign.