[AccessD] MESSAGE ON BEHALF OF FEARLESS BOARD MEMBER COLBY

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Tue Feb 26 15:15:00 CST 2013

I may be being very sensitive at this moment, dealing daily as I am with
my father's really bad health. But, I am really uncomfortable with
anybody attacking a list member.  I am especially uncomfortable when the
person being attacked is someone I regard as a personal friend.  If I
fail to stand up for him I fail to meet my own moral standards.

So. . . please do not attack my friend John Colby, a man who has given
many hours of kind willingness to share what he has learned, or
invented, with all of us.  I learn valuable treasure from JC every time
he publishes or posts a new lesson.  Whenever I have asked him directly
for assistance, he has done his best to assist me.  What more are we
truly to ask of one another in this list? We share our knowledge and
help each other with Access development issues.  I am very grateful for
this list and for the people on it.  I really do not want to fight with
anyone, and I don't want to witness a fight.  I simply cannot honorably
stand by and allow one colleague to attack another.

Tina

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields at torchlake.com
231-322-2787