[AccessD] Citrix

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 09:05:14 CST 2013

My actual desktop is just a workstation, a dual core with 3 gigs running XP Professional X32. It is
not a server machine.  When I look at the Citrix machine properties I see a quad core with 16 gigs
ram running Windows 2003 R2 X64.

So my workstation can run things local or can start a Citrix instance.  My machine is not a server
running Citrix for other people to remote in.

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it