[AccessD] Fixing Orphaned Rows

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:37:44 CST 2013

I've had success in the past by writing an insert query which forced the
missing ID into the table.  But this was only for one or two records.  You
might be able to build a table of missing IDs and use this to push the IDs
into the master table.

HOWEVER, if I remember rightly, this can confuse the Autonumber system.
 After doing the update queries, you need to compact and repair the
database and check that the autonumber is working properly.

Doug