[AccessD] Upgrade Access to SQL Server

John W Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:54:50 CST 2013

I had actually found and read this buut I didn't realize that it applied to the individual records
inside of the tables.  Suppose I have 10 loan officers, each has his own loans.  Currently they are
pulled down to thhe FE, worked on over a (longer than a day) time period, then the changes are
pushed out to files used to feed back into the system.

How does a schema allow each loan officer to have his own set of records on the server without
append / update / delete conflicts with other loann officers records?

John W. Colby

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it