[AccessD] Upgrade Access to SQL Server

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Jan 31 14:15:02 CST 2013

You asked about:
" plus (apparently) some data from those tables pulled down to
the FE and stored there over time as the user processes the data in those
local FE tables."

Instead of pulling the data into FE tables, you copy the releavnt records from dbo.tblTable to
colby.tblTable.   You then do whatever you want with that data.  If you need to subsequently
update dbo.tblTable, you will need to do whatever you did previously with the data from the
FE tables.