[AccessD] VBA Field Names - Curiosity Question

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Jul 4 16:11:09 CDT 2013

 Hi Arthur --

What books about chess do you read?
I'd like to start playing chess regularly with my son - he has his birthday on 7-th on July and I may try to gift him at least one of the books you read, first in Russian translation if I will find one here, and then English ones ordered from Amazon (it will take a while for them to get delivered here)...

Thank you.

-- Shamil