[AccessD] Crap 3 OT

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 20 01:32:53 CDT 2013

Hello All,

I'll preface with  'JUST FOR LAUGHS/SMILES'

...but could this be considered the pre-game show for a re-make of the "Great Debate of 1999, '02, and maybe '04...Bound vs. Unbound"?

I know I have not be an active participant for some time...but I and appreciate everyone here...and what the group represents.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte