[AccessD] OT - For Arthur

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 14:28:56 CDT 2013

I didn't buy a cake, but I lit a  candle and put it on a blueberry muffin.
Thirty years is a long time in the business. My original computer was an
Apple II clone called a Unitron, and it came with a CP/M card. I
immediately bought an expansion card, which raised it from 48K or RAM to a
whopping 64K. Wow! The spaciousness!

Arthur

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:18 PM, John Clark <John.Clark at niagaracounty.com>wrote:

> Arthur, I'd meant to send this to you on Saturday, I believe it was, but...
>
> I'd recently started...again...reading Rocky's book, "From Program to
> Product..." and upon thumbing through it I found his interview w/you. I'd
> noticed that, in that interview you'd said you bought your first computer
> on March 15th 1983. It was only a few hours before this anniversary date
> w/I was reading this, so I thought I'd be clever and with you a happy 30th
> anniversary!
>
> Like I said...just an attempt at being clever...myself, I still had a year
> of HS to complete after that.
>
> Notice: This electronic transmission is intended for the sole use of the
> individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential,
> privileged or otherwise legally protected information. If you are not the
> intended recipient, or if you believe you are not the intended recipient,
> you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
> the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information,
> is strictly prohibited. Niagara County is not responsible for the content
> of any external hyperlink referenced in this email or any email.
> IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS TRANSMISSION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER
> IMMEDIATELY BY EMAIL AND DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY PAPER
> OR ELECTRONIC COPIES.
> Thank you for your cooperation.

Arthur
Cell: 647.710.1314

Prediction is difficult, especially of the future.
  -- Niels Bohr