[AccessD] OT - For Arthur

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 14:44:35 CDT 2013

Happy 30th Arthur,
 Brings back memories. One of my colleagues, back in our PDP-11/05 Macro
assembler days, had a Sinclair he bought at a hobby shop. I remember a
friend with a TRS80, and someone at work wanted to by an Apple II.  Not
only did they get and Apple II, but had to have a LOBO external drive which
IIRC had 4 x 8" floppy drives.
jack